Thursday 8 August 2013

Take 2...

So all it took was a little motivation, coupled with a lot of inspiration (from being surrounded by some phenomenal bloggers), to get me to try a “Take 2…” at this blogging thing! After a whirlwind start with so much to share (the length of my last few posts says it all!), I slipped into a bit of an abyss called “Life” and found myself in a complete state of overwhelm. Next thing you know, it’s almost 3 months, gazillion incredible opportunities/ events/ adventures, but 0 blogs later… and I’m like, I’m sure this is not how this supposed to work (not even the passionate procrastinator could justify this one!).

But it seems like an intervention was in store and I found myself at the awesome Jozilicious mixer yesterday, and as I was sharing some of my stories with my newly found friends (yes, the passionate mingler was in action), I realised, there is still so much I want to share/write about… and more importantly, that “being too busy” is simply not a good enough excuse!

…and what better day to get started (again!) than on my 30th Birthday! I know it’s a year that daunts most people, but when I woke up this morning, I was filled with an immense sense of content and readiness to tackle this next chapter. I have been incredibly fortunate to have had an amazing 20's decade, but that was just laying the foundation. As I look forward, there is SO much that I want to do, to achieve - and I once again invite you to join me on what promises to be an exciting journey ahead…

So keep a look out, definitely more to come in this space as I attempt to not fall off this "bicycle" by making sure I keep this blog moving!  Here’s to a bountiful, informative and exhilarating Take 2… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment