Tuesday 26 August 2014

Ideas Worth Spreading

Are women set to be the Engineers of the future?

It was a huge honour to be invited to give a TEDTalk at the TEDxJohannesburg event last year!! Naturally, I chose to talk about my passions – women, engineering and paying it forward! 

Being the type of speaker who prefer to talk off the cuff made preparing for the talk probably one of the hardest and most stressful things I've had to do. After much planning, rehearsals and sleepless nights, I fast realised that none of these can replace speaking from the heart, and with conviction about that which you'e most passionate about. So that's the approach I took and alas, I guess the success of the result is left up to the audience to decide.  

So let me not write much more for this post, but rather let the talk speak for itself ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment